Contact us :
- T: +33 4 74 32 82 57
- E: email@example.com
Highly reliable, Whisper® is a new breed of ropeway rope that reduces vibration and noise levels, optimising passenger comfort.
The outer circumference of Whisper® offers a smooth interface between the rope and sheaves, clamps and rollers.
our Ropeway Brochure, Data Sheets or Technical Information here >
- Compacted strand.
- Wire class compositions from 1770 to 2160 MPa.
- Pitch length remains unchanged.
- With CE certification, the Whisper® splice is specially developed to optimise its lifespan.
- The double-butted strands provide a lifespan that extends far beyond a standard splice.
- Controlling the inner-strand space reduces the contact forces between wires.
- Diameter: 30.5 – 64mm
- MBL: 1175 – 1962kN
- Suitable for track/hauling ropes.
- The core fins fill the inter strand spaces to improve comfort of use and operation.
- Enhanced resistance and lifespan due to compacted strand (lifetime of spliced loop 30% longer than a standard cable).
- Adapts to your existing systems.
- Significant reduction in maintenance costs.
- Bandage wear less on a conventional cable.
- Whisper® is recommended for use on intensive use equipment that operates 24/7, especially for urban or mountain region rope transport systems.
- Significant reduction of noise.