Contact us :
- T: +33 4 74 32 82 57
- E: email@example.com
8 outer strands, plastic impregnation.
Our ropes for slope groomers offer high flexibility and performance. HP8P ropes have a high breaking load and their construction allows them to resist the highest pressures on the winch, perfect for intensive use and long life performance.
our Ropeway Brochure, Data Sheets or Technical Information here >
- Plastic impregnation of the core between outer strands improving the rope behaviour incase of heavy duty applications (fleet angles, repetitive lifting cycles).
- Independent plastic impregnated steel core.
- Diameter: 10 – 11mm
- MBL: 103 – 124kN
- The plastification maintains lubrication
inside the core.
- Improvement of the non-rotation capacity.
- Excellent multi layer winch winding behaviour and capston system.
- The plastic impregnation combined with the compacted strands leads to a very high resistance to contact pressures.
8xK19S-EPIWRC(K) / RCN.04