The Crapal® coating
- The wire lifespan is determined by the lifetime of the coating layer that protects the wire.
- The coating is subject to damages depending on the corrosive potential of the air and on the aggressiveness of the chemicals used for treatments.
- Pioneer in the heavily galvanised wires manufacturing, WireSolutions has invested steadily in the research of new coatings. Today, WireSolutions is well-known worldwide for the quality of its Crapal® coated wires.
- Alloy of zinc, aluminium and magnesium.
- Zinc gives an active and sacrificial protection while aluminium provides passive protection in covering zinc and significantly slowing down its sacrificial reaction.
- Addition of magnesium stabilizes the whole molecular structure.