High performance Cold Heading Quality wire
The cold heading process for the manufacture of fixings and fasteners demands drawing wire that combines formability and ductility with enduring strength.
Our drawing wire for cold heading application offers exceptional levels of quality, consistency and reliability to customers ensuring the efficient manufacture of a wide variety of fasteners and fixings, in simple and complex forms.
- Diameters from 7.00 to 27.00 mm for all grades
- Between 4.35 and 7.00mm, and 27.00 and 32.00mm available on demand
- Cold heading quality wires are produced according to EN 10016-1 to 4 or tailor made specifications
- Specific characteristics can be offered; please contact us
- Coils or traverse wound coils of 600 to 2000 kg
- Specific packaging can be offered; please contact us
- All our products are individually identified with labels referring to: type, diameter, cast number, batch number, coil number and coil weight
- We supply a test certificate which complies with EN 10204-3.1
Click below to download our product brochure.
- Our range includes low carbon steels for the production of nuts, bolts, rivets, screws and a range of complex drop-forged products.
- Our high quality wires are used for fixing systems in the furniture business.