- Diameters from 0.40 to 5.50 mm (DM)
- Diameters from 0.50 to 4.00 mm (DH)
- Diameters from 1.20 to 6.00 mm (SL, SM)
- Galvanised wires are produced according to EN 10270/1 (SL, SM, DM, DH) or tailor made specifications
- Specific characteristics can be offered; please contact us
- Various packaging, from plastic spools of 45 kg up to cheese wound coils of 1,000 kg)
- Specific packaging can be offered; please contact us
- All our products are individually identified with labels referring to: type, diameter, cast number, batch number, coil number and coil weight
- We supply a test certificate which complies with EN 10204-3.1
- Wire for automotive flexible drive shafts and automotive cables.
- Wire for spokes: perfect zinc coating and regular tensile strength of our wire will unable you high speed running machinery.
- Wire for industrial brushes.
- Wire for upholstery as well as for bedding and seating applications.
- Wire for technical springs with anti-corrosion requirements.