- Diameters from 0.20 to 13.00 mm
- High carbon wires are produced according to EN 10270-1 (SL, SM, DM, SH, DH) or tailor made specifications
- Specific characteristics can be offered; please contact us
- Various packaging, from coils of 25 kg up to cheese wound coils of 2,000 kg
- Specific packaging can be offered; please contact us
- All our products are individually identified with labels referring to: type, diameter, cast number, batch number, coil number and coil weight
- We supply a test certificate which complies with EN 10204-3.1
- We supply wire for automotive flexible drive shafts enabling perfect rolling and winding conditions as well as wire for automotive cables.
- Flexible tubes reinforcement.
- Wire for upholstery as well as for beading and seating applications.
- Our wires are ideal for conversion into a great variety of springs and formed parts (e.g. garage doors, agricultural springs, springs for lighters, pencils and oil seals).